Jumu’ah Prayer Collection Drive in the MCC Parking Lot
December 22 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Help our less fortunate sisters and brothers around the world.
Hidaya Foundation will bring a 14-foot box truck to our parking lot during both MCC Jumu’ah services (12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.) on Friday, December 22.
Collection truck staff will give you a tax deductible receipt. A $10 donation is requested per bag to help cover the container shipping cost.
Please be considerate of your donation and give dignity to the families receiving your kind and generous donations.
In-Kind Donations: Please do not leave any food or clothing donations at MCC, unless during a MCC-sponsored drive. We do not have storage space for your donation at the community center.
The Hidaya Foundation collection truck will accept:
– Winter Coats, Jackets, Sweatshirts (for all ages and for all seasons)
– Blankets, Sleeping Bags, Comforters, Pillows, Bed Sheets, Towels
– Baby Clothes, Regular Clothes and Traditional Clothes like Shalwar Kamis (mens & womens), Hijabs, etc.
– Tennis Shoes, Sneakers, Runners, Boots, Sandals
– Crutches, Wheelchairs, Braces, Splints, Wraps, First-Aid Supplies
– Backpacks with School Supplies, Educational Books
– Children’s Toys
– Pots and Pans, Kitchen Items
– Tents, Tarps, Tools
– Computer Equipment, Laptops, Flat-Screen Monitors, Computers
– No food items since it’s cheaper to buy locally, and gets there faster.