Community Meet & Greet | ’20 Board of Directors
December 6 @ 6:45 pm - 8:00 pm
Meet your 2020 MCC Board of Directors and hear how they will:
- Invest in our youth
- Improve our facility and provide more and better programs
- Improve the masjid climate
- Support the vision for a flourishing, professionally-managed community space
See here for election results of the 2019 election of the ’20 Board.
The forum will be livestreamed and recorded at mcceastbay.org/livestream.
Submit your questions for the 2020 Board and nominees at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details about the 2020 MCC Elections are here.
- Thursday, Nov. 7: Nominations Forms Available at mcceastbay.org/elections
- Monday, Nov. 18: Nominations due by 5 p.m. and also the last day to become a voting MCC member
- Monday, Nov. 18: Eligible voters list generated
- Thursday, Nov. 21: Nominations approved
- Monday, Nov. 25: Ballots mailed to voting members
- Friday, Dec. 6: Community Meet & Greet with candidates from 6:45 p.m. to 8 p.m. (livestreamed at mcceastbay.org/livestream)
- Saturday, Dec. 14: Ballots Due at masjid in-person in Ballot box in MCC foyer or via postal mail by 5 p.m. (mail ballot by Dec. 11 to reach MCC by Dec. 14)
- Monday, Dec. 16: Election 2019 results announced (Sign up for announcements at mcceastbay.org/newsletter)
- Wednesday, Jan. 1: Newly‐elected members assume responsibility