Asalamu Alaikum Dear Family & Friends of MCC,
Our growth and community support efforts are contingent on you seeing continued value in our work as we strive to be a model American-Muslim community that uplifts lives through worship, education, services, and outreach.
Please make an impact and become an MCC member today! Your membership contributions will go directly towards serving our local community with the programs and services you’ve come to expect from MCC. As an added benefit, your contribution to MCC is tax deductible!
For more information, see “Membership Guidelines” below.
A MCC member is someone who:
- Has made any contribution (except for zakat) of $600.00 or more in the past 12 months to MCC. If you’ve previously made such a contribution to MCC in the past 12 months, you’re automatically considered a member. There is no need to make a specific “Membership Dues” contribution. Any non-zakat contribution to MCC in the past 12 months counts towards the monetary requirement.
- Is a Muslim who is 18 years of age and older.
- Is a US Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Visa holder.
- Adheres to the membership criteria as found in the MCC bylaws. Members can request a copy of the MCC bylaws in-person (or via mail) at any time.
- Access to Sunday School registration. Registration does not guarantee enrollment, given that our Sunday School is capped and there is a waiting list.
- Members living in the MCC service area may partake in MCC elections.
- Members living in the MCC service area are eligible to hold office.
- Show support for your local masjid and your local community!