In early February 2020, the MCC launches a new halal, safe, and free online platform for our single brothers & sisters in the Bay Area looking to start a Muslim family. The system is currently in test phase and it is not public. See details here.
Here is recording from the information session about the platform. Please share your ideas with the MCC Matrimonial Program, whose members include Sr. Jahan, Sr. Huda, Sr. Victoria, Sr. Sadaf, and Br. Munir at email@example.com.
The MCC Matrimonial Program is working Fi’Sabeeliah to sincerely help our our single sisters and brothers in the San Francisco Bay Area find a suitable spouse.
Before creating a profile (or maybe even attending this information session or watching its recording), we ask that you put your trust in God and to search within your heart and see if this new free MCC Matrimonial Connections platform is the right step for you.
We encourage you to pray two cycles of voluntary (nafl) prayer and then to read the powerful Istikhirah Dua (Prayer for Guidance) at mcceastbay.org/istikhara
Whoever seeks the counsel of the Creator will not regret it and whoever seeks the advice of the believers will feel confident about decisions. Allah said in the Qur’an:
“And consult them in the affair. Then when you have take a decision, put your trust in Allah.”
Potential couples are encouraged to read and watch:
- Understand Your Emotional Needs (Via MCC Matrimonial Committee)
- Pre-Nikkah Questionnaire
- “Mahr” – The Marriage Gift”
- General Islamic Marriage Guidelines
- “Islamic Marriage Contracts Resource Guide” – Peaceful Families Project
- “Like A Garment by Shaykh Yasir Qadhi”
- “Before You Tie the Knot”
- What Women Need to Know about Men | Shaykh Yasir Qadhi Seminar
- What Men Need to Know about Women | Shaykh Yasir Qadhi Seminar
- Islamic Parenting Talks at the MCC
- Islamic Marriage Talks at the MCC
- Friday Evening Parenting Khatera (Reminder) with Shaykh Rami Nsour
- Modern Muslim Parenting with Ustadha Hosai Mojaddidi