Your Game Plan for an Awesome, Spiritual Ramadan | Shaykh Alaeddin Elbakri
March 18 @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Join us for on Saturday morning to learn what we can start doing now to leverage this upcoming Ramadan for the maximum benefit of our Hereafter.
10 a.m. to 2 p.m. | Saturday, March 18 | Conference Room | No RSVP needed, join in-person or watch live at mcceastbay.org/live
– More Shaykh Alaedin Elbakri: https://mcceastbay.org/alaeddin
Shaykh Alauddin Elbakri
Shaykh Alauddin Elbakri began his study of Islam at a young age in North Africa and continued his education in the Islamic sciences in Jordan, learning from predominant scholars in the Muslim world. He has served the Muslim community in the United States in numerous capacities, serving as Imam at several Islamic centers and establishing full-time and weekend Islamic schools. Having been trained in both the Islamic sciences and secular education, Shaykh Alauddin can appeal to various audiences. His main focus is helping Muslims develop a deep understanding of the self, life, and faith.
Learn more about the Shaykh Alauddin via his educational nonprofit: https://www.tawasaw.org/who-we-are
Follow his official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AlauddinElBakri
Shaykh Alauddin’s website: https://shaykhelbakri.com
Sheikh Alauddin ElBakri has served the San Francisco Bay Area community for more than twenty years.
– In 1997, he was the Founding Board member of IMAN(Inner-City Muslim Action Network) in Chicago. IMAN is an organization dedicated to educating and letting up the inner cities.
– In 1999, he accepted the Chief Curriculum Designer and Book editor role at IQRA in Chicago.
– In 2005, he was a founding board member for “My Dean” in Fresno, an organization dedicated to serving Muslim youth in faith and life.
– In 2010, he founded Support Life Foundation, an organization dedicated to providing education and jobs to residents of Oakland, San Francisco, San Jose and various other Bay Area cities.
– In 2017, he founded Tawasaw, an organization dedicated to educating Muslims on how to apply Islam in their modern daily life.
Shaykh Alauddin Albakri is regularly invited as a guest speaker to university students and tech company workers to educate them about the Islamic faith, culture, history, and people.