MCC uses a system called “FACTS” for program registration and collection of fees. FACTS is a secure, easy-to-use web based system which allows MCC to securely collect registration and payment information.
This page outlines common steps which can be used to gather (or create) your FACTS customer number.
Creating a FACTS Account
If you already have a FACTS account, you can skip this step.
You only need one FACTS account per family. Families are able to register one or more members of their family for any number of programs.
As part of creating an account, you will be asked to fill in your family information and add a method of payment. You will also be asked to choose either a one-time or monthly installment payment plan. The monthly installment payment plan is an affordable option to pay for your registration each month instead of paying the entire cost at one time. However, the monthly plan carries an annual fee of $45.00.
Please note, there is a 30 day notice required to withdraw from any MCC programs.
You will not be charged for creating a FACTS account. The system is simply collecting payment information in advance of registration.
To register for FACTS, follow these steps:
- Please review all information above.
- Click here to create a FACTS account.
- Fill in all information as requested.
- Click on the Set Up a Payment Plan button.
Locating Your FACTS Customer Number
Here’s how you can find your FACTS customer number:
- Login to FACTS. If you don’t have a FACTS account, you’ll need to create one. The steps can be found above.
- Click on “View Details” link found in the “Payment Plan & Billing” box
- You should now be in the “Activity Details” page.
- Take note of your customer number.
If you have questions at any time during this process, please message MCC Class Coordinator Sr. Aminah Abdullah at email@example.com