The Muslim Community Center – East Bay provides meeting space for banquets, lectures, classes, workshops, Nikkahs, Aqiqah, and discussions and is open to the public to rent; subject to MCC’s approval. For Nikkah marriage services, see here.
The following spaces are available for rental (except in Ramadan):
- Banquet Hall – Seats 130 guest and includes tables and chairs, food warmers, and all utensils.
- Conference Center – Seats 130 guests on back-chairs and includes A/V setup.
- Prayer Hall – Seats 430 guests. Limited to Qur’an Khatham or Nikah ceremony only.
- Picnic Area – Seats 95 and includes a grilling area.
See space availability at the MCC on our Events Calendar. Confirmed public & private events are posted on that calendar. Your reservation is not confirmed on the calendar until the reserving party pays the security deposit to the MCC.
Our rental fees range based on the day and time of event. The rental fee includes:
- Tables & Chairs
- Stage (conference room)
- Standard Lighting & Speaker System Use
- On-site coordination on the day of the event
- Complimentary On-site Parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
We currently do not have an in house caterer so you are welcome to bring your own food or any caterer you want. We do have our preferred vendors list. We also require a mandatory staffing fee ranging from $75.00-$200.00 depending on the size and nature of your event. Add-ons require an additional charge.