Indoor MCC Jumu’ahs
September 30, 2022 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
For our Jumu’ah services on Friday, September 30, masks are recommended to attend any MCC service, and no RSVP is necessary:
- 1:30 p.m. – 1:50 p.m. – INDOOR ONLY
- 2:30 p.m. – 2:50 p.m. – INDOOR ONLY
- 3:40 p.m. – 4 p.m. – INDOOR ONLY
Please attend at 2:30 or 3:40 p.m. to avoid heavier first-service congestion whenever possible. Masks are optional.
Jumu’ah parking for three services is in the MCC and the neighboring HP lot. The aerial map at https://mcceastbay.org/hp
- – Virtually watch these three sermons from home: https://mcceastbay.org/live
- – More Ustadh Feraidoon: https://mcceastbay.org/feraidoon
- – More Sidi Mahdy: https://mcceastbay.org/mahdy
- – More Sidi Ibrahim: https://mcceastbay.org/ibrahim
For parents attending with young children indoors, MCC offers private mothers’ and fathers’ rooms with an audio and visual connection to Prayer Hall. Parents can watch the sermon and pray while in the company of other parents with young children. The mothers/fathers prayer room is just past the Banquet Hall doors into the school area.
The Alameda County Health Department reports COVID-19 cases are still happening.