This event has passed.
Event Series: Covid Vaccination Clinic @ Jumu’ah
Covid Vaccination Clinic @ Jumu’ah
May 7, 2022 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Alameda County Public Health Department, in collaboration with MCC East Bay, is hosting a public vaccination clinic for ages 5 and up.
11 p.m. to 3 p.m. | Friday, May 27 | MCC Banquet Hall | Free, regardless of insurance or immigration status
Attendees may receive the first or second dose of the Pfizer vaccine or the Pfizer vaccine as a booster (first or second dose).
Pre-registration is encouraged but not necessary for an appointment: https://mcceastbay.org/clinic
The adult Pfizer vaccine will go for ages 12+ and the pediatric Pfizer vaccine for ages 5-11, who must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or responsible adult.
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccines: https://covid-19.acgov.org/vaccines-faq
- National Muslim Task Force on COVID-19: https://isna.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Press-Release-NMCTF-COVID-Vaccines-12.22.2020.pdf
- Joint Statement from the National Muslim Task Force on COVID-19: https://isna.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Press-Release-NMTF-Ramadan-Statement-4.6.2021.pdf
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine Fact Sheet (Requires two appointments): Click Here to Read Pfizer Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Booster Fact Sheet: Click here to read
- Covid-19 Vaccine Eligibility: Click here to read
- Teens Ages 12-17 Vaccination Guide: Click here to read
Information about Vaccinations for Minors:
- Our Youth Vaccination Facts page https://covid-19.acgov.org/youthvaxfacts has information about minor consent, including the Alameda County Minor Consent Guidance and a downloadable Written Consent Form
- Please see the California Department of Public Health Minor Consent Guidance for more information: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/COVID-19/Pfizer-Vaccine-Minor-Consent-Guidance.aspx
- Minors aged 5-11 receiving a vaccination must be accompanied by a parent, legal guardian, or responsible adult throughout the entire vaccination process
Resources for Education about COVID-19 Vaccines:
- Get the Facts on Vaccines (ca.gov)
- Vaccines FAQ | COVID-19 | Alameda County Public Health (acgov.org)
- Key Things to Know About COVID-19 Vaccines (cdc.gov)
- COVID-19 Vaccines for Children and Teens | CDC