Navigating Palestine in the Workplace & Public Square | Sidi Sidi Shahryar Abbasi
October 21 @ 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Join us for an insightful session aimed at fostering unity, practical strategies, and healing within our workplaces and the broader public sphere as we engage in discussions about the ongoing situation in Gaza.
This event is open to all individuals aged 18 and above who are seeking to navigate and understand the complexities surrounding Palestine while promoting a sense of community and shared responsibility.
- Community Building: Explore ways to cultivate a sense of solidarity and mutual support within our workplaces and communities as we address the Palestinian issue.
- Empowering Conversations: Equip yourself with effective communication tactics and tools for engaging in constructive dialogues about Palestine, even in challenging environments.
- Practical Steps: Learn actionable steps you can take to make a positive impact and contribute to the cause of justice and peace.
- Healing Together: Find avenues for collective healing and emotional support as we confront the hardships faced by the Palestinian people.
- Understanding Adversity: Gain insights into Palestine’s historical context and current realities, fostering a deeper understanding of the challenges and opportunities for change.
Join us as we come together to navigate these important discussions with empathy, resilience, and a commitment to making a difference.
Sidi Shahryar graduated from the UC Berkeley Haas School of Business and served as the External Affairs Vice President of UC Berkeley’s student government. He is an experienced speaker, mentor, and coach. Send him questions at email@example.com and learn more about him at https://www.tiktok.com/@islamic_spirituality. Learn more about him at The Success Company: https://www.successcompany.co/about-us
– More Sidi Shahryar: https://mcceastbay.org/shahryar
We will also have these two programs: