#TeamFajr Monthly Sunday Breakfast
December 4, 2022 @ 6:30 am – 7:30 am
“If people knew the reward in praying Fajr & Isha in a congregation, they would go to the Masjid even if they had to crawl” [Bukhari & Muslim]
Join Qari Amar Bellaha on the first Sunday of each month. Pray the pre-dawn prayer in congregation followed by recitations of Surah Yaseen and Al-Wird Al-Latif (booklets provided) in unison and following sunup, Salat al-Ishraq prayer in congregation. Our monthly Fajr gathering is also live streamed at mcceastbay.org/live
Following the post-sunrise prayer, Qari Amar and anyone else who wishes to accompany him will visit Five Pillars Islamic Cemetery in Livermore (weather permitting).
MCC provides tea, coffee, orange juice & muffins.
Fall & Winter 2022 dates and Fajr times:
- Sunday, October 2 | Fajr Iqamah at 6:30 a.m.
- Sunday, November 6 | Fajr Iqamah at 6 a.m.
- Sunday, December 4 | Fajr Iqamah at 6:30 a.m.
- Sunday, January 1, 2023 | Fajr Iqamah at 6:30 a.m.
- Sunday, February 5, 2023 | Fajr Iqamah at 6:15 a.m.
- Sunday, March 5, 2023 (last Fajr gathering before Ramadan) | Fajr Iqamah at 5:45 a.m.
- More Qari Amar: https://mcceastbay.org/amar
- Imam al-Haddad’s litanies (al-Wird al-Latif): https://mcceastbay.org/wird
- The Prophet (Peace be upon him) said, “He who performs the Fajr will be under the protection of Allah.” [Muslim]
- The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: “The best prayer before Allah is Fajr prayer on Friday in congregation.”