March 26 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
For our divorced and widowed sisters and brothers in the Bay Area only: Join for an Iftar. Please bring your family! Pizza for younger kids.
Cosponsored by Wasilah Connections & MCC East Bay
This Iftar is only for families impacted by divorce or widowers.
- – 7 p.m. – Check-in begins and seat with dates/water in
- – 7:28 p.m. – Maghrib prayer in Prayer Hall
- – 7:38 p.m. – Iftar in the Banquet Hall
- – 9:15 p.m. – Isha/Taraweeh prayers
- – Talks cosponsored with Wasilah Connections: https://mcceastbay.org/wasilah
- – MCC’s divorce resource page: https://mcceastbay.org/divorce
Our mission is to provide a holistic support for individuals facing mental, emotional, financial and personal challenges by, building, facilitating, and connecting individuals to resources to strategically provide short and long term solutions to overcome their challenges. Vision Our vision is to create a movement to cultivate a collective community mindset of helping our most vulnerable populations within our community achieve success and wellness in all levels of their lives. – More Wasilah Connections: https://mcceastbay.org/wasilah
Learn more and support this organization at https://wasilahconnect.org