Knowing the Self Weekend Workshop | Mohammed Isaaq
March 11 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Join Sidi Mohamad Isaaq’s US tour to gain an in-depth understanding of yourself using traditional Islamic wisdoms. This two-day workshop will teach you about having a presence and a deeper connection with yourself and others.
We will learn about holistic healing practices and techniques rooted in the rich wisdom of our traditions.
This event will not be recorded or live-streamed (no virtual component). Attend in person only.
Register by Saturday, February 11, for a $140.00 early-bird discount.
This comprehensive two-day workshop will look at the temperaments from the perspective of our psychological nature and provide answers as to why we behave, feel, and react the way we do. We can make sense of our feelings, habits, thought processes, and even our moral positions. Learn more about the tour at: https://knowingtheself.com/.
Discovering your secondary temperament
We will also look at each of the eight different profiles in greater depth, comparing the differences between each subtype so you can be sure of your temperament.
Character development II
Using the four virtues identified by Plato and further explored by Al Ghazali, we see how we can take the wisdom of these ancient greats and turn it into action plans for our personal development.
Saturday, March 11, 2023
9:45 – Doors Open
10:00 – Orientation
10:10 – Intentions/Workshop
12:00 – Break
1:00 -2:00 – Lunch Break
2:30 – Break
3:00 – Q&A
4:00 – End of Day
Sunday, March 12, 2023
2 p.m. – Doors Open
2:30 – Introduction
2:45 – Workshop
4:00 – 5:00 – Tea Break
6:00 – Lecture
7:30 – Break
8:00 – Q&A
8:30 – End of Program
About the KNOWING YOURSELF Program
Do you find yourself reverting to the same thoughts, feelings, and practices even though you thought you had yourself figured out?
- Why do some of us see the glass as half full and others as half empty?
- Why do some of us always appear negative and others appear favorable?
- Why are some chronically late and others always on time?
- There are reasons why each of us reacts the way we do, and it is often difficult to pinpoint why some of us think, feel and act the way we do. Many of the answers to these questions can be found in our Temperaments. This is an age-old study first discovered around 2500 years ago and recognized by the likes of Hippocrates, Ibn Sina, St Thomas Aquinas, and many others; sadly, it is now a science all but forgotten.
The second installment covers the following areas.
- Discovering your secondary temperament.
- Heavily in demand, we will look at each of the eight different profiles in greater depth, comparing the differences between each subtype so you can be sure of your temperament.
- Character development II.
- Using the four virtues identified by Plato and further explored by Al Ghazzali, we see how we can take the wisdom of these ancient greats and turn it into action plans for our personal development.
About the Instructor:
Mohammed Isaaq is the founder and instructor of the Knowing Yourself program. He is a self-development specialist and a teacher.
Mohammed was born and raised in Birmingham, UK. Following his postgraduate studies in education, he has had the privilege of pursuing his studies under various teachers in the UK and abroad, including Morocco, Jordan, and Yemen.
He is currently a student of Islamic Psychology at Cambridge Muslim College.
Upon his return to the UK in 2017, he has been teaching Islamic medicine, theology, and Arabic alongside other community projects. He has now delivered programs in over 40 countries to a worldwide audience of over 30,000 participants!