Monthly Sisterhood Halaqa
February 23 @ 8:00 pm – 9:15 pm
Join Ustadha Hosai Mojaddidi for our monthly in-person and online gathering for women (ages 18+) to commune, reflect, discuss, and gain strength and support from each other.
8 p.m. to 9:15 p.m. (special timings this month only) | Last Thursday each month | Free; no registration required | Conference Room or watch live online at https://mcceastbay.org/live
- – Watch past session recordings at: https://mcceastbay.org/muslimah-purification
We talk about spirituality, self-development, relevant and contemporary topics, and issues related to the various roles and responsibilities of Muslim women in today’s knotted-up world. We also examine “Purification of the Heart: Signs, Symptoms, and Cures of the Spiritual Diseases of the Heart” by Shaykh Hamza Yusuf.
- – More Ustadha Hosai: https://mcceastbay.org/hosai
- – ‘Purification of the Heart’ Series: (Adults): https://mcceastbay.org/heart-purification
- – ‘Purification of the Heart’ Series: (Women): https://mcceastbay.org/muslimah-purification
- – ‘Purification of the Heart’ Series (Teens): https://mcceastbay.org/purification
- – ‘Agenda to Change our Condition’ Series: https://mcceastbay.org/agenda
- – ‘Modern Muslim Parenting’ Series: https://mcceastbay.org/islamic-parenting
This is a discussion-based group, and participation is not only encouraged, but it is required. These sessions are held on the last Thursday of each month on:
- -Thu, Feb 23, 2023
- -Thu, April 27, 2023
- -Thu, May 25, 2023
- -Thu, June 29, 2023
- -Thu, July 27 2023
- -Thu, Aug 31, 2023
- -Thu, Sep 28, 2023
- -Thu, Oct 26, 2023
- -Thu, Nov 16, 2023
- -Thu, Dec 21, 2023
Sorry, no babysitting is provided. In-person option is for women only and the virtual option so anyone can watch live on:
- – YouTube: https://mcceastbay.org/live
- – Facebook: https://mcceastbay.org/facebook
- – Instagram: https://mcceastbay.org/instagram
About Ustadha Hosai Mojaddidi:
Hosai Mojaddidi is the co-Founder of mentalhealth4muslims.com where she advocates for and writes about various mental health-related topics tailored for Muslims. She has served the American-Muslim community for nearly 20 years as an activist, writer/editor, mediator, interfaith organizer, and public speaker, covering a variety of topics including women’s issues, marriage/family, education, and self-development, interfaith bridge-building, spirituality, etc.
In her spare time she enjoys reading, writing, blogging via social media (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter), doing arts and crafts, visiting gourmet coffee shops, and exploring the countless beautiful parks, beaches, and nature preserves throughout Northern California where she lives with her husband, two sons, and fish named Max.
These monthly sessions are live-streamed and recorded. Watch past Ustadha Hosai recordings at https://mcceastbay.org/hosai