Monthly Sisterhood Hike
June 11, 2022 @ 6:30 am - 8:00 am
- When: Saturday, June 11
- Time: 6:30 a.m. – 8 a.m.
- Carpool: No MCC carpool is available for this hike. Carpool encouraged with others on the hike.
- Location: Rocky Ridge View and Elderberry Loop Trail, San Ramon, CA 94582
- Distance: Around 5.0 miles
- All Trails: https://www.alltrails.com/trail/us/california/rocky-ridge-view-and-elderberry-loop-trail
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Misc: Please wear comfortable walking/hiking shoes, carry enough water, a small snack, hat, sunglasses, and hiking poles if you have. No cell network in that area, suggest carpooling and downloading the AllTrail maps.
- RSVP: Message Hike Leader Sr. Sohaila Ahmadyar at email@example.com with your name & cell phone number by Friday, June 10 to RSVP.
Please come prepared with water, snack, and hiking/running shoes.
Sr. Sohaila Ahmadyar will be leading the hikes in June and July. On the day of the hike, if you have trouble finding the group, please call or text Sr. Sohaila at 925-786-7698. Please remember that we cannot hold all the group so we request you to please be on time.
For future hikes, please subscribe to the MCC newsletter and/or add your phone number to the Women’s Hiking WhatsUp group.
Please wear comfortable walking/hiking shoes, carry a water bottle, a small snack, hat, sunglasses, and hiking poles if you have.
Check out this 4.7-mile loop trail near Alamo, California. Generally considered a moderately challenging route, it takes an average of 2 h 20 min to complete. This is a very popular area for birding, hiking, and trail running, so you’ll likely encounter other people while exploring. The trail is open year-round and is beautiful to visit anytime. Dogs are welcome but must be on a leash.