Two Jumu’ah Services @ MCC
December 16, 2022 @ 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm
For our Jumu’ah services on Friday, December 16, masks are optional to attend any MCC service, and no RSVP is necessary:
- 12:30 p.m. – 12:50 p.m.
- –Hafiz Ameen Mukhtar delivers this sermon.
- -No social distancing option in Prayer Hall (shoulder-to-shoulder). Social distance worship is available for women in Banquet Hall & men in Conference Room.
- 1:30 p.m. – 1:50 p.m.
- – Dr. Ali Ataie delivers this sermon.
- – No social distancing option in Prayer Hall (shoulder-to-shoulder). Social distance worship is available for women in Banquet Hall & men in Conference Room.
Please attend at 12:30 p.m. to avoid heavier second-service congestion whenever possible. Masks are optional.
The third Jumu’ah will resume in March ’23: https://mcceastbay.org/event/new-jumuah-times-winter-schedule/
Jumu’ah parking for two services is in the MCC and the neighboring HP lot. The aerial map at https://mcceastbay.org/hp
- – Virtually watch these two sermons from home: https://mcceastbay.org/live
- – More Hafiz Ameen Mukhtar: https://mcceastbay.org/ameen
- – More Dr. Ali Ataie: https://mcceastbay.org/ali-ataie
For parents attending with young children indoors, MCC offers private mothers’ and fathers’ rooms with an audio and visual connection to Prayer Hall. Parents can watch the sermon and pray while in the company of other parents with young children. The mothers/fathers prayer room is just past the Banquet Hall doors into the school area.
The Alameda County Health Department reports COVID-19 cases are still happening. We remain indoors for the five daily prayers and two Jumu’ah services as long as health officials deem it safe. All the Jumu’ah prayers are indoors.