MCC Quarterly Community Townhall
November 6, 2022 @ 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Join us for a town hall meeting with the MCC Board of Directors, Construction Committee, and Staff to engage and inform the congregation of MCC’s long-term goals to support our mission of helping our congregation find faith through the community.
Recently, we have brought on youth leaders, sought community input, and made significant progress on building improvements, and our human services and youth programming have dramatically increased.
We’re sure that all of this change has raised questions, and now that the dust has settled, it’s a good time for another MCC Town Hall where we can address our questions together.
We will also announce an exciting new Mental Health Clinic partnership at MCC and address questions about youth programming.
- – 5:07 p.m. – Maghrib prayer in Prayer Hall
- – 5:30 p.m. – Townhall begins in the Conference Room
- – 6:30 p.m. – Q&A begins (in person and with questions on live stream)
- – 7 p.m. – Townhall ends
- – 8 p.m. – Isha prayer in Prayer Hall
If you’d like to submit your feedback, comments, and question(s) beforehand, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- – Past Candidate Forums & Quarterly Updates for the MCC Board of Directors: https://mcceastbay.org/board-of-directors
- – To make an appointment for parents or youth to meet with MCC’s Youth leaders:
- – Maryam Awwal: http://calendly.com/mcc-maryam
- – Hafiz Zaid Khanani: http://calendly.com/mcc-zaid
MCC’s leadership is privileged to serve our community. We know that when people express their vision of what their mosque could be, they are more likely to want to work to make it look like that vision. Talking and dreaming about the future energizes and gives hope. Join us at this congregation town hall meeting to get input on new church programs and activities and ‘float’ new ideas. It is an opportunity for you to present your ideas and help others develop their ideas, grow our masjid and reach out to the community.
May Allah (SWT) bless our masjid, keep our community united, and give our leadership the ability to serve the community to the best of their abilities. Ameen.
- Qur’an Recitation & Translation (Mohammad Parekh)
- Welcome from Humera Nawaz (Board of Directors)
- Update from Aminah Abdullah (Community Outreach)
- Update from Munir Safi (Programming)
- Update from Maryam Awwal & Zaid Khanani (Youth Leaders)
- Update from Pervez Qureshi (Community Survey & Construction)
- Closing Dua