- Here is the link for volunteering with our program. It is recommended that everyone sign up here even if you also sign up for a specific project using the links below.
- To join as a youth volunteer, please email srvicyouthvolunteers@
- For those available to deliver groceries, household supplies and/or furniture, sign up for the WhatsApp group here.
- Sign up here to volunteer with the food pantry.
- Sadaqa (charity) funds can be given to benefit Afghan refugees here.
- Household items can be purchased from this Amazon wish list.
- Furniture in like-new condition can be donated using this link.
- Click here to learn more about donating used cars.
- Use this form to share housing or employment referrals and/or to indicate willingness to co-sign on a lease.
- We are also working on setting up a buddy program for mentoring new arrivals–use our main link to learn more about those opportunities as the program gets off the ground.
Dublin: 7833 Creekside Dr., Dublin CA 94568Saturday and Sunday, October 23 and 24, 9am-12pmOther locations are also accepting donations–please contact the United Afghan Association for more information. Email: UAArefugeeaid@gmail.com
- Blankets (new), space heaters, and sewing machines
- Twin size mattresses (new), full size mattresses (new), and diapers size 5 and 6
- Lentils (yellow and orange)
- Kidney Beans (dry bags and cans)
- Garbanzo Beans (dry bags and cans)
- Tea (green or black)
- Tomato Sauce
- Tomato Pasta
- Afghan spices (black pepper, garham masala, cumin, turmeric, ginger)
We are in need of a few items for apartment set-ups. Here is the Amazon wish list. (We will be doing 4 apartment set-ups this weekend!)
Here is the Black Friday wishlist.
JazakAllau Khair for your continued support.
SRVIC-MCC Refugee Services
Thank you so much for being part of this vibrant, caring community.