Youth Programs at MCC
- After-School Qur’an Classes
- After-School Children’s Arabic Language Program
- Rahma Girls Program (Friday evenings)
- Navigators Boys Program (Friday evenings)
- Uighur Youth Group
- Islamic Toddler Playgroup Sessions
- Girl & Boys Scouts Troops
- Green Deen Team
- MCC Sunday School
- Spring & Summer Youth Camps (boys & girls)
- Teen Counseling
For all Qur’an, Arabic, and boys’ Friday night halaqa, please register via MCC’s Fact Parent portal here.
For Sunday School questions, email@example.com
All Arabic & Qur’an class questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
All youth event questions? email@example.com
On Friday evenings, in parallel with our weekly youth halaqas, MCC hosts women’s and men’s halaqas.
Other Events At MCC
All past recorded youth-related talks are archived on the MCC YouTube page (please subscribe):
- Islamic Parenting Talks
- Islamic Marriage Talks
- Friday Evening Parenting Khatera (Reminder) with Shaykh Rami Nsour
- Modern Muslim Parenting with Ustadha Hosai Mojaddidi
- The Real Talk Series with Sidi Shahryar Abbasi
MCC does not have a full-time Islamic school. We offer weekend religious learning. These are some nearby Islamic educational schools and centers. Learn about these schools on this playlist on MCC’s YouTube page.
- Northstar School in Hayward
- Peace Terrace Academy in Fremont
- Averroes High School in Fremont
- Ilm Academy in Fremont
- Zaytech Academy in Mountain House
- ILM Tree Homeschooling Co-operative in Lafayette
- Nuh’s Ark in San Ramon
- Al Judiy Academy in Walnut Creek
- Hikmah School in Brentwood
- Granada Islamic School in Santa Clara
- Silicon Valley Academy in Sunnyvale
- San Francisco Islamic School in SF
- East Bay Muslim Homeschoolers
- Silicon Valley Muslim Homeschoolers
Muslim Youth Help Line
Helpline: 1 (866) 627-3342 (NASEEHA)
Available 7 days a week (12 p.m. – 9 p.m. EST)
Sound Vision has partnered with Crisis Text Line.
Several trained volunteers are already in place thanks to Crisis Text Line.
This Crisis Text Line can save lives in times of stress, anxiety, or depression.